Before creating your account, you need to read our Terms of usage carefully and make sure, that you are ready to follow the rules of our platform:
Kindly read the following rules carefully before you sign-up or sign-in.
- Agreement to Terms
- Main Rules
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Investor Representations
- Investor Registration
- Account Replenishment
- General Investment Conditions
- Investor’s Rights and Obligations
- Investor’s Personal Data
- Rights, Warranties and Responsibility of the Company
- Force-Majeure Circumstances
- Alterations and Amendments to the Rules
- Termination of Collaboration
- Guidelines For Reviews
1. Agreement to Terms
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
2. Main Rules
- This document is made in accordance with the foundations of law and business practice.
- The Investor agrees to be of legal age in his/her country to partake in this program, and in all the cases the Investor's minimal age must be 18 years.
- Any accounts that commit fraud, will be permanently locked and non-refundable.
- In case of breaking the rules, the Investor will get a warning or his/her account will be instantly banned, depending on the kind of violation.
- Investor registration is the only reason for assignment of status of Investor for him and granting access to all website functions.
- It is necessary to refuse registration if the Investor has certain doubts in his/her capability to keep strictly to all rules and standards of cooperation with the Company.
- The Company enters into commitment to preserve personal data of Investor fully confidential with a mandatory condition of nondisclosure
3. Intellectual Property Rights
Provided that the Investor is eligible to use the Site, the Investor is granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which the Investor has properly gained access solely for his/her personal, non-commercial use. The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to the Investor in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
4. Investor Representations
By using the Site, the Investor represent and warrant that:
- 4.1. The full version of the Company's website and its content is not available to the general public. The Company grants the registered Investor the right to access and use the Site and its content in accordance with the terms of this Agreement for the purposes indicated in this Agreement.
- 4.2. All data provided to the Investor within the bounds of cooperation can be used for personal purposes and can't be transferred to third parties. In case of violation of this clause, cooperation with the Investor will be terminated.
- 4.3. Account belongs only to its owner. The Investor must ensure the confidentiality of the login, password and other data specified during registration. Identification data transmission to third parties is prohibited.
- 4.4. The Investor has no right to modify the Site Content, take actions aimed at reducing the system performance, distortion and destruction of the original Site Content, as well as violate its functionality, use malware or impede the Company's cooperation with other investors.
- 4.5. The registered Investor agrees that the use of the Resource does not give him / her the intellectual property rights of the Site.
- 4.7. The Investor are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides.
- 4.8. The Investor will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise
- 4.9. The Investor will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
- 4.10. The Investor's use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
5. Investor Registration
The Investor is required to register with the Site. The Investor agrees to keep his/her password confidential and will be responsible for all use of his/her account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username the Investor selects if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- 5.1. By registering in the system, the Investor confirms his / her acceptance of the terms of this Agreement in full.
- 5.2. All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- 5.3. The Company management reserves the right to amend and extend the existing rules unilaterally, without prior notice to participants.
- 5.4. This Agreement is a legally binding treaty between the Investor and the Company and governs the use of the InvestUA online platform.
- 5.5. The Investor is not allowed to use the Company's data in spam-mailings or advertising. This information can only be used within the bounds of fair cooperation between the Investor and the Company.
- 5.6. The Investor can hold correspondence with the Support Service specialists only on issues directly related to this Agreement and the Company.
- 5.7. The Company is not responsible for failure to fulfill obligations, in cases where it was caused by force majeure.
- 5.8. The Content of the Site is not a direct recommendation and does not contain calls to action.
- 5.9. The Company has the right to provide the Investor with any information about its activity, changes, events, news and any other information related to cooperation through email notifications.
- 5.10. Any individual who is at least 18 years old has the right to receive personalized access to the Site and use the services provided by the Company.
- 5.11. The Investor will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary
- 5.12. If the Investor provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, the Company have the right to suspend or terminate his/her account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
6. Account Replenishment
- 6.1. Investment is carried out by opening and creating an investor account. After creating an account, the investor chooses the most suitable plan for investing.
- 6.2. Replenishment of the account is carried out in the investor's cabinet according to the selected plan.
- 6.3. All responsibility for investing is borne by the Investor independently, and the Investor is also responsible for the consequences of his actions for using the investment program.
7. General Investment Conditions
- 7.1. The investment conditions are selected by the plan that the investor has chosen for investment.
- 7.2. Before investing, carefully study the investment conditions and the project website to get better acquainted with the investment program and our capabilities.
- 7.3. The investor assumes all the consequences for the results of the investment and bears them independently.
- 7.4. The Company has the right to terminate this Agreement or cooperation without prior notice to the Investor in the event that he / she violates the provisions of this Agreement.
- 7.5. After termination of the Agreement, the Company has no obligations to the Investor and does not accept any claims.
8. Investor’s Rights and Obligations
- 8.1. Investor shall specify actual private data in the process of registration on website.
- 8.2. The Company does not guarantee that the use of the Site will not violate the rights of third parties.
- 8.3. Investor is liable for execution of transactions. Investor has a right to ask for assistance from technical support of the Company on any issues resulted in the course of refill of personal balance on the website or income withdrawal.
- 8.4. The whole functional accessible for the use by Investor is provided exclusively for carrying out of investment activities. Illegal actions on the website that inflict damages on the Company lead to punishment in a form of account blocking and confiscation of all funds available on personal balance with no right to return.
- 8.5. Investor automatically consents to processing of personal data by representatives of the Company under the terms and conditions of existing legislative provisions.
- 8.6. Upon registration, Investor automatically consents to processing of its personal data by specialists of the Company in accordance with existing legislative provisions.
- 8.7. It is forbidden for Investor to create several accounts. Duplicate accounts shall be deleted and funds are frozen.
- 8.8. Investor shall carry on its investment activity in compliance with all clauses of international law that prohibits carrying out any financial operations with illegal source of funds.
- 8.9. Investor undertakes the responsibility to comply strictly with tax legislation of its country.
- 8.10. Investor is deprived of right to create accounts with the use of personal referral link for the purpose of abuse of terms and conditions of partner program. Upon detection of such facts, all accounts together with funds on their balances are blocked.
9. Investor’s Personal Data
- 9.2. The Company guarantees complete confidentiality and protection of personal data provided by the Investor.
- 9.3. The Investor has the right to personally make certain of the correctness of the use of the personal data provided to the Company by making an appropriate request to the Support Service.
10. Rights, Warranties and Responsibility of the Company
- 10.1. The Company undertakes the responsibility to direct funds received from Investor to its primary activity contained in constitutional documents.
- 10.2. The Company guarantees to make on time payments of profit in the amounts set in Investment Plan of each Investor.
- 10.3. The Company guarantees to make payments in full accordance with rules specified by Regulation and prescribed in this document.
- 10.4. The Company casts off responsibility for cases of potential technical faults and failures in operation of payment systems used by Investor for depositing and withdrawal of financial means.
- 10.5. Each transaction made from the side of Investor is final and irrevocable.
- 10.6. The Company is not liable for all operations improperly performed due to the fault of Investor. Compensation of lost funds in all such cases is excluded.
- 10.7. The Company’s area of responsibility includes preservation and full confidentiality of information provided from Investor.
- 10.8. The Company possesses copyrights for all materials and tools located on website. Non-approved use of copyright content on external resources is forbidden.
11. Force-Majeure Circumstances
- 11.1. In the event of occurrence of force-majeure circumstances that do not depend on the Company, cooperation with Investor is discontinued for an indefinite term.
12. Alterations and Amendments to the Rules
- 12.1. The Company has a right to alter and amend existing rules which become effective immediately after their publishing in this Chapter.
- 12.2. The administration of InvestUA.com reserves the right to make modifications to this document without the consent of the investors.
- 12.3. InvestUA.com management will notify customers of the changes by posting a notice on the company's website or/and investor's dashboard.
- 12.4. The modifications of the general conditions come into force as from the date of publication of the information on the site.
13. Termination of Collaboration
- 13.1. Any party can initiate termination of collaboration.
- 13.2. The Company has a right to terminate collaboration with Investor subject to detection of violations of existing rules and any actions of fraudulent nature.
- 13.3. Investor can initiate termination of its participation in investment project any time without explanations.
- 13.4. If the Company has terminated or suspended the Investor account for any reason, the Investor is prohibited from registering and creating a new account under Investor's name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if the Investor may be acting on behalf of the third party.
- 13.5. In addition to terminating or suspending the Investor's account, the Company reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
14. Guidelines For Reviews
The Company may provide the Investor areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, the Investor must comply with the following criteria:
- 14.1. The Investor should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed.
- 14.2. The Investor's reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language.
- 14.3. The Investor's reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
- 14.4. The Investor's reviews should not contain references to illegal activity.
- 15.5. The Investor should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews.
- 15.6. The Investor should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct.
- 15.7. The Investor may not post any false or misleading statements; and
- 15.8. The Investor may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.